Subscribe to Kantipur Daily
Subscribe to The Kathmandu Post
Term & Conditions
Terms of Delivery of Services
- The newspaper will be delivered within 7 days after the payment is made.
- The distribution of the newspapers starts at 4 am - 5 am. Hence, you might receive a call in the early morning on the very first day.
- The transaction ID, payment receipt and receipt number need to be kept safely.
- The receipt number is a unique identification code of the subscriber.
- If you want to cancel the subscription, the payment will be reimbursed as per the cancellation policy.
- We collect and process your personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, mobile telephone number and delivery location to register for a subscription.
- You must provide accurate and complete information. If any changes have to be made in the information that you have provided, for example; if you change your telephone number, or if you wish to cancel your account, please update your details by sending your request at email@example.com
- We will, to the best of our abilities, effect such changes as requested within fifteen (15) business days of receipt of the notice of the change.
|Kantipur Daily||Nrs. 3,400/-||Nrs. 1,700/-|
|The Kathmandu Post||Nrs. 1,700/-||Nrs. 850/-|
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll free no: 1660-01-22222 (NTC users),
9801572222 (NCELL users)
- Phone No: 01-5135000 – Ext- 1654, 1653
- Subscription: 01-5135005, 5135000 – Ext-1506.
- SMS for Subricption (NTC users) : SUB<space>your name, and send to 38080
- Complaint: 01-5135000 – Ext-1506, 1518.
Mr Shishir Raj Pandey
Mr Ram Krishna Ghimire
Mr. Bishwo Raj Adhikari
Mr Ashok Shrestha
Mr Anuj Lal Karna
Mr Rajesh Paudel